Added better error messaging
Added notifications for damage step verification and shuttle launching.
Flight Directors can now create virii from the computer core core.
Added coloring to the computer core terminals to reflect the status.
Add a macro for sending intership messages.
- Improved the speed of navigating timeline steps on the core.
- Fixed the white background on the software panels config parts panel.
- Improved deleting of missions and simulators.
- Fixed an issue with missions switching while composing timeline steps.
- Fixed an issue with the sound action.
- Fixed an issue with setting the default power of a sytem.
- Fixed an issue where the reactor heat starts at 100%.
- Fixed code cyphers printing.
- Fixed sparks action.
- Fixed an issue with the stealth animation.
- Issues resolved in this update: here
Also, be sure to join the Thorium community chat channel. It's the best way to get questions answered and to receive updates and information.