Thorium builds are created weekly and are freely available to download. The standalone client application download links are available from within Thorium.
- Latest Release
- Template Simulators
- Template Missions
Thorium is Open Source software, and the source code can be downloaded and compiled from the code repository. Instructions to build Thorium are included in the repository. Assets and content can be collected separately from third-parties.Get the Code
Thorium is being developed by a small number of contributors in their spare time. To help fund Thorium development, you can provide a donation (minimum of $5.00). Your donations help to create new and exciting features and content which you can use in your space center. As a Thorium Donor, you recieve the following benefits:
- Your name in the credits of Thorium.
- Your company's logo on the front page of this website.
- Increased priority for feature requests.
- A warm feeling knowing that you have contributed to creating excellent starship simulator software.
Your donation will go toward several great causes:
- Making new features and content for Thorium.
- Teaching middle and high school students in the WebDev Guild how to code.
Use the donation form to find out your suggested donation based on your use-case, or fill in your own amount. Recurring donations are also accepted and encouraged!
If you have any problems with your donation, need to cancel your subscription or want to request a refund, please contact us.