Major refactor of the control room system
- Removed the top tab-bar for the 'control room' screen.
- Refactored and completed the simulator config for pre-defining template simulators with stations, cards, systems, decks, etc.
- Refactored the flight initiation process to simplify it.
- Simplified the initial landing page.
Implemented 'Sets', or pre-defined simulator client configurations.
- This makes it possible to automatically start up all of the stations on the screens which they are supposed to be on for the flight.
- Implemented an 'Alert Condition' card
- Added icons for all currently developed cards.