- Made it so Thorium can be bundled with assets. This will make it easier to distribute Thorium to donors.
- Added training mode! Training mode is shown on single pages at a time. When you start training mode, you see an overlay explaining how different parts of the screen work. Current, Thorium only has training mode for the engine control screen, but more traning is being written and will be released as time goes on.
- Various bug and layout fixes
- Added the issue tracker back to the Main screen and to the core, so Flight Directors can file issues directly to the Thorium repository
- Added the contributors to the bottom of the repository. Check it out! Without these contributors, Thorium would never have gotten to where it is today. If you have contributed in any way and haven't been recognized, let me know. And if you are interested in contributing, get in touch! There is a lot to do that doesn't just involve code.
- Changed the targeting grid to use DOM instead of Canvas. This makes it easier to use any kind of image on the targeting grid, same as with the sensors.
- Reworked the timeline system. There is a new Core module for the timeline that allows you to preview the timeline and execute timeline steps. Also, timeline step actions have to be pre-defined as components before they can be configured. Currently, only Sensor Presets have been defined in this way, but more are coming.
- Improved the asset system to allow for mass-upload of assets.
- Improved loading of the core layout. It now selects the simulator if there is only one on a flight, or it makes it more obvious for the flight director to select their simulator.