- Did some fixes to the asset system
- Finished the 'Set Army Contact' macro
- Built a basic isochip panel control. It shows the state of the chips and, if a panel is built and programmed right, can be integrated with hardware.
- Added a feature for clients using the kiosk application to auto-connect to Thorium.
- Made some fixes for the server bundler
- Added actions for shutdown, quit, and freak (moving the mouse). Those only work on clients running the kiosk
- Fixed bugs (shield rotation, merging power distribution, etc.)
- Added timeline to the default core layout as a slide-in panel.
- Started working on a card for docking control.