- Created a dynamic layout for Core.
- Fixed a number of bugs, outlined here.
- Added a simulator export and import and an asset import. What this means is that simulators, missions, and assets are no longer bundled with Thorium but can be imported from third parties. This is one more step towards a Thorium store where people can sell and purchase Thorium assets.
- Simplified the mission creation process.
- Added a code cypher card and core.
- Added a basic interception card.
- Improved how images are used on cards.
- Ensured that all screens were touchscreen compatible.