- A significant number of bug fixes, enumerated here
- Fixed a number of other bugs enumerated here
- Core feed items now show as notifications, and turn into actionable components when you click on them.
- There is now training mode on the login screen, which explains how to navigate the layout, access card training, and explains the widgets.
- Adds training for the widgets. Only Remote Access has training now, but more will be added in the future.
- Began working on survey forms.
- Added Hypercards as a feature. You can assign all or individual stations a hypercard which makes that screen override what is on the station.
- Added mission objectives.
- Fixed a bug with running multiple servers on the same network.
- Added more credits.
- Added a new core, called Next. This core is intended to be the default core.
This has been a fairly calm few weeks with regard to new features. It's been busy for me personally, but I have also devoted a good amount of time to a new project. More information about this project will be coming soon.
Also, be sure to join the Thorium community chat channel. It's the best way to get questions answered and to receive updates and information.