- Added ability to manually remove clients from the client list
- Made it so tooltips on the widgets no longer appear on touchscreen devices. This will hopefully fix the station freezing issues.
- Added improvements to the sensors core
- Move all sensor contacts in a specific direction by dragging a direction indicator. This is based on a feature in Interstellar by Isaac Ostler.
- Lock sensor contacts so they are not affected by the all-movement or nudges
- Select and edit single or multiple contacts on the sensor grid. You can select multiple contacts by dragging
- Improvements for auto-targeting sensor contacts. It shows the targeted contact on Sensors with a crosshair. Destroying the target removes the sensor contact.
- Added two new viewscreens:
- Damage monitoring
- Fixed a bunch of bugs. A few highlights:
- Assets can now be uploaded from any asset viewing screen
- Ship images should now fit better
- Added scanning to long range messages to find the satellites
- Improved the software panels so they wouldn't break if you create an infinite loop
- Issues resolved in this update: here
Also, be sure to join the Thorium community chat channel. It's the best way to get questions answered and to receive updates and information.