- Fixed issues with damage steps
- Fixed issues with reactor power levels not being able to be set to 0
- Added efficiency labels next to the reactor control dropdowns
- Add ability to destroy systems. Right click on the system to turn it black.
- Timeline steps are now marked as 'Complete' when ran and are not executed
again unless specifically requested. This does not apply to viewscreen
- You can now use left and right arrow keys on the viewscreen station to change the timeline step back and forward. This is similar behavior to previous tactical stacks.
- Issues resolved in this update: here
Also, be sure to join the Thorium community chat channel. It's the best way to get questions answered and to receive updates and information.