Flights are now pause-able and start-able. This affects things like reactor and engine heat and other automated background processes. Be sure to press the "Resume Flight" button when you want those to be active.
Station set building is now a little less vexing.
Added a 'Reject Hail' button to Short Range Comm.
Added playback speed controls to the viewscreen video component.
Added a 'Video' layer to the tactical maps.
Spacebar can now pause videos playing on viewscreens.
Added the decontamination card. Be sure to add the "Sickbay" system to your simulator before using this card. Don't forget, you can remove systems from the power output by removing all power levels. More sickbay functionality to come soon!
- Fixed an issue that caused software panels to break.
- Fixed an issue with the damage monitoring viewscreen being out of bounds.
- Fixed an issue with removing rooms.
- Fixed an issue with adding locations to systems.
- Issues resolved in this update: here
Also, be sure to join the Thorium community chat channel. It's the best way to get questions answered and to receive updates and information.