- Added the medical roster card. This card allows the medical officer to add information about the bridge crew so the bridge crew can be added as patients in the sickbay.
- Added the sickbay card. This card has reference to the bunks that are in the sickbay of the simulators. Patients can be assigned to the bunks. Once admitted, the doctor can check vitals, such as blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, and o2 levels (using actual medical equipment, if possible), list symptoms, get a diagnosis from the computer, and recieve treatment instructions from the core. They can also perform patient scans inside the bunk. (For internal medical scanning, using the security scanner card.)
- Added a computer core damage report step.
- Add crew notifications for long range messages, processed sensor data, and scan responses.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with tactical maps
- Fixed an issue with adding decks
- Defense and Science probe equipment now properly show up
- Improved and fixed bugs in the dynamic core.
- Issues resolved in this update: here
Also, be sure to join the Thorium community chat channel. It's the best way to get questions answered and to receive updates and information.