ThoriumSim.com is now a fully collaborative website. Anyone can write documentation or blog posts for the entire community to read and enjoy.
What kinds of things could you write? Add to the documentation pages by adding new docs, filling in the stub docs, or updating existing docs with new information or clever uses of the features. You could write a blog post explaining how you use Thorium in creative or unusual ways.
You can find the CMS admin by navigating to https://thoriumsim.com/admin. Once you create an account, you can submit blog posts and doc pages. That content will then be reviewed by me (Alex) before being posted publicly. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
- Added a message whenever the a major version is released so you know when to backup your files.
- Worked on a large number of minor fixes. See this issue for details.
- Fixed an issue with exporting missions.
- Added more unit tests and translations
- Issues resolved in this update: here
Also, be sure to join the Thorium community chat channel. It's the best way to get questions answered and to receive updates and information.