This video shows a demonstration of creating a new backend system.
- You sketch out the design to get a basic idea of what you will be creating and how the pieces interact
- You create GraphQL types schema for all the pieces
- You create a class with the same fields as the GraphQL type
- You create GraphQL schemas for queries, subscriptions, and mutations as needed
- You create GraphQL resolvers for the queries, subscriptions, mutations, and types as needed
- You create events for the mutations
- You can test your code with the GraphiQL developer tool